Following requests from academic staff, the Counselling Service is running the following workshops for Tutors:
Supporting Vulnerable Students in Your Role
Workshops will cover:
• Students’ emotional and mental health needs
• The emotional experience of learning
• Information about support services and how to refer
• Managing difficult/complex situations
• Wed 14th Nov 2018 Room C379, Marylebone Campus, 3- 5pm
• Friday 23rd Nov 2018 Room 158, Regent Campus, 1-3pm
Facilitators: Rachel Gould and Viju Patel – Counselling Service
Please note the content of the both workshops is the same – it is being repeated.
We require a minimum of 8 Tutors to attend in order to run the workshop, maximum of 20.
To book a place – email firstname.lastname@example.org