- Children and Young People’s Voice and Education
- Higher Education Pedagogies and Policy
Friday 14th June 9.30 – 3.30
University of Brighton, Falmer Campus
Book your place at: www.brighton.ac.uk/voice
The conference will reflect the specialisms of two of the Research and Enterprise Groups within the School of Education: Children and Young People’s Voice and Education and Higher Education Pedagogies and Policy. The conference will focus on methodological and empirical applications in these areas and more broadly on the changing conditions and practice within education and social systems.
The conference will enable academics and students studying and researching these fields to learn from, be inspired by others and to foster broader collaborations. The day will comprise a mixture of keynotes, seminars, panel discussions and poster displays.
Places for this event are limited so please register early to avoid disappointment.
The conference programme is currently being finalised. If you would like to present a paper please visit www.brighton.ac.uk/voice where you will find further information on how to submit your abstract.
Latest posts by ryanna (see all)
- Second Education Research and Enterprise Conference - April 5, 2019
- University of Westminster Researcher Network Third Annual Conference - March 25, 2019
- Symposium - March 20, 2019