University of Plymouth, 29th November 2018
An increasing focus on Institutional Excellence in Higher Education has led to a proliferation of ‘excellence’ agendas (REF, TEF and, most recently, KEF). Pedagogic research crosses the boundaries between research and teaching and has strong implications for the knowledge exchange agenda and thus is perfectly situated to support (and critique) the excellence agendas. In this context, the Pedagogic Research Institute and Observatory (PedRIO) is delighted to announce an upcoming conference entitled ‘What is Institutional and Subject Excellence?’.
Aimed at bringing together leading academics from across the UK and beyond, the conference themes include:
- Demonstrating institutional and subject excellence
- Impact and evaluation – linking teaching and research
- Institutional excellence and policy development
- Public Engagement and Pedagogic Research for impact
- Widening participation and institutional excellence
Conference registration is available here
Louis Coiffait, Associate Editor at WonkHE. Keynote title: ‘High Seas: the shipping forecast for UK HE policy’.
The conference will take place on Thursday 29th November 2018 at the University of Plymouth, UK. For any queries, please email email@example.com
We’d like to keep in touch with you about upcoming events and funding opportunities available. If you would prefer not to hear from us, you can stop receiving our updates at any time by getting in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Naomi Ryan (see all)
- Second Education Research and Enterprise Conference - April 5, 2019
- University of Westminster Researcher Network Third Annual Conference - March 25, 2019
- Symposium - March 20, 2019