We are delighted to announce the winners of this year’s Westminster Teaching Excellence Awards.
- Lara Rettondini: Individual award for innovative use of live projects (Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment)
- The IT Training Team (Kevin Lawley, Jemma Perrin, Charles Glancey): Team award for creative approaches to developing talent though IT training
- Dr Ricardo Blaug, Dr Thomas Moore, and Dr Farhang Morady (Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities): Team award for their globally engaged curriculum in Politics and International Relations
- The Sociology course team (Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities) – Dr Dorrie Chetty (Course Leader BA Sociology & Criminology), Dr Adam Eldridge, Dr Umit Cetin, Dr Emily Falconer, Dr Celia Jenkins, Dr David Khabaz, Dr Ben Pitcher, Dr Naomi Rudoe, Dr Hilde Stephansen, Dr Francis Ray White (Course Leader Sociology): Team award for innovative curriculum
- Dr Alexander Bolotov, Dr Anastassia Angelopoulou, Dr Phil Trwoga and Mark Baldwin (Department of Computer Science): Team award for innovative approaches to Mathematics provision
Find out more about the winners on the Westminster Teaching Excellence Awards page.